Our new normal:
While you've been adjusting to your new normal at home, we've made a few adjustments as well. The church does not stop being the church in this time, and we want to help you find Jesus and live like Him.
1. Sunday Celebrations look a little different. On campus, we are social distancing and encourage the use of a facial mask. We also meet digitally each Sunday at 9a, 11a, and 7p on YouTube and Facebook. Gatherings are available to be watched on demand throughout the week.
2. We're communicating regularly through Facebook. If you don't have a Facebook account you can see the feed here as well.
3. We want to help you with the resources
you need, so we're staying connected with
our strategic partners to help you
however we can.
4. We would like to communicate with you during the week via email and/or text messages. If you’re not currently receiving emails or texts from us, you can get connected here.
5. If you have prayer requests, we would
be honored to pray for you and over you.